Who We Are
In 1997, WithIt was founded as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the belief that women should play a
major role in the growth and future of the home and furnishings industries. Now in our second decade, WithIt is the best network in
the home and furnishings industries existing to encourage and develop education, mentoring, and leadership opportunities for women -
a critical talent pool.
To encourage and develop leadership, mentoring, education and networking opportunities for professional women
in the home and furnishings industries.
Learn, Grow, Lead and Encourage
To recognize, connect and support women who have achieved top leadership. To mentor, teach and encourage those who aspire to
grow their leadership, while providing the opportunity for networking and the support needed in our careers.
WithIt’s ethical values center on building relationships with our members and our industries, having a responsibility to our disciplines and to the growth of our industries by affirming these core values: integrity, responsibility, fairness, respect, transparency and community.
- Leadership Development – Board leadership, committee leadership, leadership education seminars, leader resources
- Commitment to Education – Annual professional conference, seminars at markets, New York Design Tour, regional chapter events, white papers
- Recognition of Excellence – Annual WOW awards, ambassadorships and Withit President’s award.
- Mentoring – Student mentoring, one on one mentoring, virtual mentoring
- WithIt has more than 400 members.
- 29% of out members are senior executives or higher.
- Our members have 4 year degrees. Many have post graduate degrees.
- Our members rate networking as the number one benefit followed closely by leadership development.
- Our annual conference is rated #1 by our attendees over other conferences they attend.
- 10% of our members are students.
- Recognition of women in our industries is valued by all members.
- Our members recognize that WithIt is a strong voice in the industry.